CUES® Announces Rising 100 Award Winners
MADISON, Wis.—The Credit Union Executives Society announces the rising credit union stars to be honored during its CEO/Executive Team Network™, November 4-7, 2012, in Manalapan, Fla.
Eight up-and-coming credit union professionals will be inducted into the CUES Rising 100 program. The recipients are:
- Tori Burton, VP/Marketing, evolve Federal Credit Union, El Paso, Texas
- Paris Chevalier, VP/Marketing/Communications, Xceed Financial Credit Union, El Segundo, Calif.
- Amy Davis, VP/Marketing, Red Canoe Credit Union, Longview, Wash.
- Laura Kogut, Program Director, Tigers Credit Union, Columbia, Mo.
- Anne Legg, VP/Marketing, Financial Partners Credit Union, Downey, Calif.
- Jenny Ludwigsen, Director/Marketing/Business Development, Dort Federal Credit Union, Flint, Mich.
- Lauren Vance, VP/Strategic Development/Product Delivery, Christian Financial Credit Union, Roseville, Mich.
- Diana Windley, VP/Marketing, Goldenwest Federal Credit Union, Ogden, Utah
These executives represent the next generation of credit union leadership. Through commitment, talent and hard work, each has facilitated the growth and longevity of their organization. In addition, their dedication to the movement will ensure the success of credit unions for years to come.
This bi-annual award recognizes CUES members from a cross-section of credit union functional areas, with the exception of the CEO position. Inductees are presented with framed certificates, and their group picture is placed on CUES’ website, cues.org. Visit cues.org/rising100 to see the 2010 winners and learn more about the CUES Rising 100 program.