is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
CUES eVote: Elect & Educate
CUES eVote's new mobile option makes your credit union's online board election access ultra-convenient!
CUES eVote is an election and director education service all in one.
Start by benefiting from no-hassle elections. CUES eVote manages your election online, including:
- Vote tallying – You’ll know the results of both online and paper balloting within 24 hours after the election closes.
- Customer service – All questions, including your members’, are handled promptly and efficiently by CUES’ courteous and knowledgeable staff.
- Hybrid elections – Give your members the option of either paper or online balloting; tabulation is synchronized to ensure one vote per member.
- Guarantee confidentiality – Powered by enetrix, A Gallup Company, an industry leader in Web innovation, CUES eVote uses state-of-the-art technology to make web transmission safe and secure.
Security is so lock-tight, attempted fraud has been detected and stopped!
After the election, receive vital resources to educate your directors.
It can take up to three years for newly elected board members to feel self-assured in their fiduciary duties. You’ll shorten that time dramatically with the wide array of educational resources available through CUES eVote including:
- Online training courses
- Articles from Credit Union Management magazine
- In-person educational opportunities at discounted rates
- Access to a library of documents provided by peers
Help your new volunteers take on their duties with confidence. Complete an online interest form or contact Laura Lynch, CUES’ election coordinator, at 866.356.0726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.