is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
New Partner and Platform!
CUES eVote: Elect & Educate
CUES eVote, an election and director education service all in one, has partnered with Votenet Solutions, Inc., Washington, D.C.
Since 2001, Votenet's balloting software has delivered more than 32,000 online ballots, and served over 16.9 million voters worldwide.
New, enhanced services include:
- Voting by phone, access to voter behavior and turnout trends, and targeted “get-out-the-vote” campaigns to boost participation
- A new refined voting interface that provides an easy and fast voting experience
- A state-of-the-art platform which integrates voting sign-on with online banking, candidate rotation, and voting confirmation certificates
- Increased security options which include independent validation by leading third-party security authorities and complete, multi-layer defenses against physical or electronic attacks on election or confidential information
Plus, you’ll find these tried-and-true services:
- Vote tallying – You’ll know the results of both online and paper balloting within 24 hours after the election closes.
- Customer service – All questions, including your members’, are handled promptly and efficiently by CUES’ courteous and knowledgeable staff.
- Hybrid elections – Give your members the option of either paper or online balloting; tabulation is synchronized to ensure one vote per member.
- Guarantee confidentiality – Powered by Votenet, CUES eVote uses state-of-the-art technology to make web transmission safe and secure.
- Mobile compatibility makes your credit union's online board election access ultra-convenient.
After the election, receive vital resources to educate your directors.
It can take up to three years for newly elected board members to feel self-assured in their fiduciary duties. You’ll shorten that time dramatically with the wide array of educational resources available through CUES eVote including:
- Online training courses
- Articles from Credit Union Management magazine
- In-person educational opportunities at discounted rates
- Access to a library of documents provided by peers
Help your new volunteers take on their duties with confidence. Complete an online interest form or contact Laura Lynch, CUES’ election coordinator, at 866.356.0726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.