CUES Outstanding Chief Executive
This award recognizes outstanding leaders who display professional achievement, employee motivation, and dedication to the community.
Who is eligible?
A chief executive officer who is a member of CUES. View the list of past winners.
The judges will consider the following bullets when making their decision:
- Contributions to the employing credit union including: financial statements, organizational achievements, innovations, recognition, and impact on members' financial lives.
- Contributions to CUES and its councils; including volunteer service, participation, education and staff participation.
- Contributions to the credit union industry.
To nominate yourself or a colleague, please submit the nomination form below. Or, you may send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the person’s name, title, credit union and e-mail address. The nomination deadline for 2014 will be posted soon.
An entry form is not required. When an eligible candidate is nominated, they will automatically be considered for the award. CUES will research the person’s information based on the criteria above. However, any additional information provided by the nominee or nominator, such as an accomplishment summary or letter of recommendation, is helpful and encouraged. The supporting information deadline is for 2014 will be posted soon.
Where will the award be presented?
CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network™ in Amelia Island, Fla., November 2-5, 2014.
The winner receives
• A crystal trophy
• A contribution to a Section 501c (3) charity in their name
• A feature article in Credit Union Management™ magazine.
Please contact member services at 800.252.2664, or 608.271.2664, ext. 340 or e-mail email@example.com.