is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Location: Williamsburg Lodge
CUES Director Development Seminar
September 17 - 19, 2014
Responsibility, Accountability and Purpose
As pressure from credit union regulators mounts, it’s your responsibility as a board volunteer to understand how to execute your fiduciary responsibilities and ask the substantive questions to help protect your credit union members’ interests.
Join CUES and your volunteer colleagues at CUES Director Development Seminar to take a close look at current topics, and discover how to identify and maximize the traits you need to successfully reach your credit union’s goals.
Credit union governance encompasses far more than just reading and understanding financial statements; this event gives you greater perspective on board leadership. You’ll learn:
- The definition of success for your board
- Models of board governance
- Constructive partnerships between the board and CEO
- New ways of deliberation that lead to better strategic decisions
- How to balance board oversight and fostering effective CEO Leadership
Access the best in credit union director education. Register today!