is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
CUES Director Education Center
When you become a CUES Director or CCUBE member, the Director Education Center is included as a benefit of membership.
Credit union directors face increasing responsibility in their volunteer positions. As the financial services industry confronts new regulations and credit unions become more complex institutions, regulators are placing greater emphasis on the board’s supervisory responsibilities. In this environment, ongoing credit union education and professional development is a must.
Meet these challenges head-on with CUES Director Education Center—an easy-to-use online training tool that will give everyone on your board the information they need to be top-performing directors who can lead your credit union to success with confidence.
Courses from Board Governance Experts
CUES Director Education Center includes 14 courses written by governance experts. The online training sessions are in-depth and targeted specifically to the issues credit union volunteers need to know:
- Board Governance: An Overview
- Selecting a Board Model and Governance System
- Recruitment, Election & Orientation of New Directors
- The Role & Function of Board Committees
- The Role of the Board in Monitoring Performance
- The Role of the Board (includes information on the role of individual directors)
- The Role of the Board in Delegating Operating Authority to Management
- The Role of the Board in Establishing an Effective Risk Management Framework
- The Role of the Board in Mergers, Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances
- The Role of the Board in Recruiting, Compensating and Assessing the CEO
- The Role of the Board in Reporting to the Membership
- The Role of the Board in Strategic Planning
- Understanding Credit Union Financial Statements
- The Bank Secrecy Act: The Role of the Board
|Recent comparisons of pre-learning and post-learning tests taken by CUES Director Education Center participants demonstrated a boost in test scores from 67% to 93%—an increase of 26%.