is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
- Analyze the driving forces that shape your world, create a limited number of viable views of the future, and develop an effective action plan based on each possibility.
- Examine real-world examples to help you apply scenario planning principles to your organization’s future.
- Direct your energy to manage events that have not yet occurred, thereby limiting future consequences.
2015 Scenarios for Credit Unions: An Executive Report
- Delve deep into 2015 Scenarios for Credit Unions in North America developed by CUES in partnership with DSI, one the of world’s leading consulting firm specializing in scenario planning.
- Uncover vital insights from a survey of nearly 320 credit union leaders, as well as in-depth interviews with industry analysts, consultants and journalists.
- The study focuses on four distinct future scenarios, and challenges credit union leaders to question their assumptions and to develop a more flexible, multi-faceted view of the future.
Competitive Advantage in Changing Times
- Identify ways to maintain a competitive advantage in today’s fast-changing financial services industry.
- Address the challenges of new competition, regulation and technology that are continually changing the game and creating intense pressure to stay on top of new developments.
- Discuss issues specific to your credit union and evaluate strategies to build and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Reveal elements and trends to include in every potential scenario.
- Map out a series of viable scenarios to create successful plans for a variety of circumstances.
- Develop effective methods to identify your competition and distinguish your offerings from theirs.
- Discover the keys to in-depth market analysis and competitive segmentation.
- Examine underlying forces that are shaping information technology and organizational change throughout the financial services industry.
- Establish a firm foundation and strategies for staying on top of the possibilities and perils of this elusive and demanding area.
- Formulate and focus your vision.
- Adopt communication skills visionary leaders use, increasing your influence and effectiveness.
- Examine how great leaders have risen to a variety of challenges.
- Discover how to apply their strengths and concepts to enhance your own leadership skills.
Winning in the Virtual World: Sim CU™—the Credit Union Simulation Game
- Run a credit union in a simulated environment for five fiscal years.
- Develop a more flexible, multi-faceted view of the future and a greater confidence in your ability to make difficult decisions.