is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
CEO I: Strategy Wharton/Philadelphia CEO II: Org Develop Cornell/Ithaca NY
Schedule Curriculum Faculty Travel Who Should Attend CPEs Scholarship Information Sponsor Class PhotoCEO III: Leadership Darden/Charlottesville CUES Governance Leadership Institute Strategic Innovation Institute™ I, hosted at MIT Strategic Innovation Institute™ II
Behavioral Insights for Solid Outcomes
- Gain insights from behavioral research and examine how credit union leaders successfully handle complex issues, ambiguous information and deep uncertainty.
- Work through difficult decisions, focusing on critical thinking, breakthrough problem-solving, learning and the effective use of groups.
- Learn how to recognize, assess, avoid and overcome characteristic errors in human judgment and choice, using self-tests for added confidence in your decisions.
Negotiation Techniques Yield Strong Results
- Develop positive and powerful relationships to hone your competitive advantage.
- Learn how to create highly successful outcomes for your organization and its partners.
Explore the Intense Process of Change
- Discover eight elements to make your credit union more resilient as you prepare the way for in-depth change.
- Explore nearly every aspect of organizational change in detail, including valuable proprietary forms for evaluating each stage of the process.
Business Process Redesign
- Build on the intensive strategic planning skills from CEO Institute I as you learn how to make strategic choices through discussion, case studies and the application of proven techniques.
Human Resources…Your Most Valuable Asset
- What philosophy drives your HR system?
- Learn how you can instill your credit union’s culture and mission within each staff member.
- Explore recognition and motivational approaches, outsourcing, recruitment and retention issues through detailed case studies.