is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
CEO I: Strategy Wharton/Philadelphia CEO II: Org Develop Cornell/Ithaca NY CEO III: Leadership Darden/Charlottesville
Schedule Curriculum Faculty Travel Who Should Attend CPEs Scholarship Information Sponsor Class PhotoCUES Governance Leadership Institute
The Art of Creating Value
- Define service and value in the midst of changing expectations and very real constraints.
- Learn how to continually meet and exceed member perceptions of “value” in today’s competitive marketplace.
Core Principles of Leadership
- Identify your core principles of leadership.
- Discover ways to inspire and motivate your high-performance team.
- Explore personal leadership qualities that will allow you to continually challenge the process, inspire shared vision and empower others to act and model the way.
Leading Through Change
- Learn how to manage each stage, level and consequence of change.
- Discern new ways to inspire, empower and invigorate your credit union, while increasing your organization’s ability to anticipate and accept new challenges and opportunities.
Gain Active Support
- Discover new ways to assimilate change, while addressing assumptions and attitudes at your credit union.
- Unearth methods to gain active support for successful implementation.
Reflection and Commitment
- Reflect on your own identity and responsibilities.
- Study and distill the most profound research on leadership into personally meaningful guidance.
- Improve your ability to make difficult decisions.
Know Your Leadership Skills
- See yourself as others see you by participating in a Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), a 360-degree feedback tool.
- Gain insights into your current leadership behaviors, your strengths, and areas for improvement.
- Discover how others perceive you in these five essential areas of leadership:
- Challenging the Process – searching for opportunities and experimenting
- Inspiring a Shared Vision – envisioning the future and enlisting others
- Enabling Others to Act – fostering collaboration and strengthening peers
- Modeling the Way – setting an example and planning small wins
- Encouraging the Heart – recognizing contributions and celebrating accomplishments