is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Location: Andaz San Diego
CUES Advanced School of Business Lending™
March 3-7, 2014
San Diego, Calif.
Member Business Lending (MBL) can be a great source of revenue, but it must be done right. Regulators are placing a strong emphasis on MBL issues during their exam efforts; this school will help ensure your credit union is doing what it needs to be successful.
Send your top lending executives to this intense, week-long program to help assure the procedures you have in place are solid, and assist your department in prepping for and handling an audit should one come your way. Attendees will learn about:
- MBL Underwriting vs. MBL Credit Administration
- Establishing the Allowance for Loan & Lease Losses (ALLL)
- Managing Problem Loans
- Business Loan Collections and Foreclosure
- Managing Other Real Estate Owned (OREO) Properties
- Managing Loan Charge-offs
Reserve your space today!