is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
CUES School of Strategic Marketing™ II
July 17-18, 2014
Build on the lessons of CUES School of Strategic Marketing I and learn how to increase returns on marketing investments through better allocation of marketing resources, as we discuss:
- Aligning culture and brand
- Developing a product innovation and development infrastructure
- Measuring and managing branch locations, channels, and markets
- Geo-demographic market analysis and branch planning
- Elevating your business development program
- Small business marketing
The program will also feature guest speakers from top-performing credit unions, as well as innovators from corporate America. We’ll also make a visit to a prominent Seattle-based company that has effectively aligned their culture with a savvy business model and brand.