is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Location: Radisson Austin Downtown
CUES School of Growth and Profitability™
April 30 - May 1, 2014
Radisson Austin Downtown
Credit unions are committed to providing cost-effective products with the highest level of professional service. While on the surface this promise seems easy to keep, in order to thrive in the future credit unions must change their business model.
Led by experts from Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. and Michael Neill and Associates, Inc., this event focuses on increasing efficiency by becoming a higher-functioning organization and ensuring flawless service delivery by building a culture of sales and service excellence.
Explore practical steps to keep your institution competitive.
Day One: Driving Efficiencies
Credit unions need to increase efficiency and provide faster delivery. Learn how to concentrate your efforts where they will bring the best results and explore industry best practices in benchmarking and efficiency while discovering:
- How and when to use peer numbers vs. internal benchmarks
- Balancing cost-reducing efficiency opportunities with those that enable growth
- Tying efficiency initiatives to key strategic goals and desired competencies
Day Two: Mastering the Customer Experience
To succeed in a crushing economy with ever-changing consumer behavior, a sales and service culture helps increase credit union profits. Learn how to:
- Better understand and communicate value propositions to create market differentiation
- Maximize the customer experience through relationship selling
- Implement a member-focused culture that sees sales as an extension of member service excellence