is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Location: Embassy Suites, Chicago-Downtown/Lakefront
CUES School of Growth and Profitability™
May 1–3, 2013
Embassy Suites Chicago-Downtown/Lakefront
Register now as rates increase $300 after March 15!
Credit unions are committed to providing cost-effective products with the highest level of professional service. While on the surface this promise seems easy to keep, in order to thrive in the future credit unions must change their business model. Led by experts from Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. and Michael Neill and Associates, Inc., this event focuses on increasing efficiency by becoming a higher-functioning organization and ensuring flawless service delivery by building a culture of sales and service excellence.
Day One: Driving Efficiencies
Credit unions need to increase efficiency, provide faster delivery and become more nimble. Learn how to concentrate your efforts where they will bring the best results and explore industry best practices in benchmarking and efficiency while discovering:
- How and when to use peer numbers vs. internal benchmarks
- Balancing cost-reducing efficiency opportunities with those that enable growth
- Tying efficiency initiatives to key strategic goals and desired competencies
Days Two and Three: Mastering the Customer Experience
To succeed in a crushing economy with ever-changing consumer behavior, a sales and service culture increases credit union profits. Learn how to:
- Better understand and communicate value propositions to create market differentiation
- Maximize the customer experience through relationship selling and service excellence
- Implement a member-focused sales and service culture that sees sales as an extension of member service excellence
The Credit Union Executives Society provides the best in credit union training and education.