is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Class will begin with registration on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. Class will be in session Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Eric Weikart, Senior Director
Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.
Regardless of what transpires with interest rates, fees, growth and other factors, credit unions can count on one thing; they’ll need to be more efficient, increase automation, be faster in their delivery, and more nimble in markets.
Based upon leading industry technology and vendor knowledge, discover how to become more efficient by utilizing proven benchmarking techniques. You’ll also discuss examples of credit unions that have exhibited best practices to achieve high performance while you learn about:
- Concentrating efforts where they’ll bring the best results
- How and when to use peer numbers vs. internal benchmarks
- Looking out for and how to handle opposition when benchmarking
- Balancing cost reducing efficiency opportunities with those that enable more growth or less risk
- What areas are hot when it comes to efficiency/cost improvements
Mike Neill, President
MNA Consulting, Inc.
A recent report from McKinsey and Company on the future of retail banking emphasizes the challenges financial institutions face in today’s marketplace. If a crushing economy, increased regulatory scrutiny and squeezed margins aren’t enough, consumer behavior is ever changing. Your members have paid down debt; shifted to more secure, lower margin products; and begun to rely more on technology and social media to help them gain control over their financial lives.
To succeed, you’ll need to use a sales and service culture to increase profits. This session will cover:
- Understanding and communicating your value proposition to create market differentiation
- Mastering the customer experience through an organizational relationship banking model and the flawless execution of a sales and service culture