is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Class begins at 7:30 a.m. Monday with registration. Class continues each day at 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. Friday’s class concludes at noon.
The objective of week three is to learn how to project future financial performance and determine an entity’s ability to generate cash. Participants will learn how balance sheets and income statements are projected and determine the availability of cash flow. Discover the nine critical cash determinants in business. Discuss the SAF law of growth, learn how to calculate sustainable growth rates and examine different growth management strategies. Learn how to write effective credit memorandums and proven presentation strategies. Discover the three predominant asset financing patterns and discover how to properly structure debt for repayment.
I. Realistic Projections
- Discover proven financial statement projection techniques
- Learn the SAF law of growth
- Calculate sustainable growth rates
- Discuss six proven growth management strategies
- Discuss nine critical cash determinants
- Ascertain asset financing patterns
- Learn to properly structure debt for repayment
- Conduct sensitivity analysis
- Calculate “Method B” cash flow
II. Effective Credit Memorandums
- Organize credit memorandums
- Learn the “five P’s” of credit memorandum preparation
- Discover the “eight C’s” of credit
- Establish debt service coverage ratios
III. Making Your Case
- Identify credit risks and how to negate their impact
- Present a case study with your peers to a mock loan committee