CUES eVote: Elect & Educate
CUES eVote is a convenient election and director education service all in one.
Our partner, Votenet Solutions, Inc., Washington, D.C., has delivered more than 32,000 online ballots, and served over 16.9 million voters worldwide since 2001.
New, enhanced services include:
- Voting by phone, access to voter behavior and turnout trends, and targeted “get-out-the-vote” campaigns
- A new refined voting interface for an easy, fast voting experience
- A state-of-the-art platform including sign-on with online banking, candidate rotation, and voting confirmation certificates
- Increased security options—CUES eVote’s security is so lock-tight, attempted fraud has been detected and stopped!
Plus, you’ll find these tried-and-true services:
- Vote tallying—within 24 hours
- Customer service—All questions handled by CUES’ courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Hybrid elections—Choose paper, phone or online balloting
- Guarantee confidentiality
- Mobile compatibility
Then, after the election, you’ll receive complimentary resources vital to educating your directors.
Complete an online interest form or contact Laura Lynch, CUES’ election coordinator, at 866.356.0726 or email@example.com.
Online Interest Form