Self-Assessment for Credit Union Boards
Take an honest look at your board with this an anonymous, online assessment tool. It covers key areas of governance, including:
- The credit union’s mission, vision and purpose
- Strategic planning
- Fiscal management
- The credit union’s financial services offerings
- Relationship between board and staff
- Orientation process for new board members
- Risk management policies
The questionnaire includes multiple-choice questions and generous space for comments—encouraging candid feedback.
Chose from three options:
- Assessment Only – Your board completes the assessment online and CUES returns the results directly to you for further analysis.
- Assessment and Summary Report – After your board completes the assessment, CUES will review the results and compile an executive summary report.
- Board Assessment Facilitation – With the assessment and summary report complete, CUES brings a professional facilitator to your credit union.
For more information, contact CUES at 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 332, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.