CEO Assessment for Credit Unions
CEO Assessment for Credit Unions is a unique, web-based CEO evaluation tool. The confidential questionnaire helps directors:
- Effectively, professionally and confidently evaluate CEO performance
- Confirm the CEO and board are in agreement about the credit union’s current status and where it hopes to go in the future
- Discuss both the CEO’s goals and plans, and the board’s vision for the CEO’s professional goals and plans, for the credit union
This customizable, results-focused resource lets the board list up to nine performance goals, specific to the needs of the CEO and the credit union. It includes sections to provide detailed insights into four key areas:
- Annual performance goals
- Core competencies
- Leadership qualities
- Accomplishments and challenges
Two Assessment Options
- CEO Assessment Only: The board completes the assessment online and an independent third-party returns the results directly to you for further analysis. CUES members pay $1,195, nonmembers $2,095.
- CEO Assessment plus Summary Report and Consultant Call: The board completes the assessment online and independent third-party experts analyze the results and compile a summary report. Then, a consultant arranges a conference call to discuss the impartial findings. CUES members pay $2,195, nonmembers $3,300.
Strengthen the CEO’s working relationship with the board and ensure the entire leadership team holds a shared vision for the future. Call 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 332, or email email@example.com to get started today.