Executive Benefits Program and CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions, in partnership with CUES
Credit unions rely on CUNA Mutual Group to design benefits plans that attract and retain their executives and employees, and are tailored to help meet their strategic goals. Together, CUES and CUNA Mutual Group partner to make it easier for CUES members to gain this benefits advantage. For more information, call 800.356.2644, ext. 665.3272, or complete the online interest form by clicking the button below.
Executive Benefits Program
Ensure continuity of your leadership with a comprehensive, competitive executive benefits program, with a variety of plan and funding options, including:
- Deferred Compensation with 457(b) and 457(f) Plans
- Insurance-Based Executive Benefits
- Total Benefits Pre-Funding
- Charitable Donation Accounts
CUNA Mutual Retirement Solutions
Innovative 401(k) and pension plans help your employees enjoy a financially secure future, with program features including:
- RetireOnTarget®, an online retirement tool that automatically prepopulates employee data, so it’s quick and easy to use.
- ClearDirection® Diagnostic Reports to keep you informed on your plan and your employees’ progress.
Thought Leadership by CUNA Mutual Group
- “Envisioning Executive Benefits” – As new CEOs are hired to replace retiring ones, boards will need to know what's valued by this new generation… Read More – May 2015
- "Retention Tools” – Attracting and retaining executives for key positions is essential not only to the strategic direction of your credit union, but to the bottom line… Read More – May 2015
- “Special Perk” – Long-term care insurance is an allowed benefit for board service that few CUs have put in place… Read More May 2015
- “HR Answers: Prevent Internal Fraud” – For credit unions nationwide, internal fraud represents a significant and growing problem… Read More – May 2015
- “Employees On Track” – There is still room for more growth in these numbers, particularly among younger employee populations, which, perhaps understandably, present some unique challenges… Read More – March 2015
- “In the Right Gear” – Hire the best CEO possible by offering the best salary-benefits package possible, and knowing how to negotiate… Read More – December 2014
- “Not the Chosen One” – There’s a reasonable likelihood that your credit union—like many others—will be looking for a new CEO within the next decade… Read More – May 2014
- “Make Them Choose You” – Plan for your star leaders to continue working for your CU—and not get lured away by competitors—by offering the best possible education and financial benefits… Read More
– December 2013
- Webinars on Demand
- Protect your Credit Union from Executive Churn—Learn how to help overcome your recruitment and retention challenges, and solve the retirement income gap faced by your executive team.
- It's Time to Rethink the Goals of your Retirement Plan—Discuss what your employees’ goals should be, why they matter so much, how you can measure them, and, most importantly, how you can help achieve them. Improve employee satisfaction and see improved productivity.
- Pre-Funding your Employee Benefits to Help the Bottom Line - Learn about options to use formerly “impermissible investments” to address both low returns and the rising cost of employee benefits. Your credit union may invest in Corporate (Bank) Owned Life Insurance arrangements, mutual funds, or stocks and bonds—with the goal of improving return on assets earmarked for an employee benefits pre-funding program.