Cornerstone Advisors, Inc.
CUES is pleased to partner with Cornerstone Advisors, Inc., the only full-service consulting firm that can take credit unions from strategy to execution.
Organizations of all sizes have called on Cornerstone for guidance, and to take advantage of their expertise. Services include:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): Comprehensive information about, and analysis of, the current risk environment, and actionable recommendations designed to strengthen in-house ERM programs, all in alignment with the NCUA's seven risk categories.
- Aggressive Merger Strategies, Field of Membership and Product Expansions: Diversify and differentiate your credit union
- Strategic Technology Planning: Assessment and selection of operating software and technology spending, includes a roadmap for investment and governance to maximize returns on technology
- Reliable Resource: Stay abreast of the latest in technology to improve member service and back office processes and workflow tools
- Contract & Vendor Management Solutions: Let Cornerstone’s expertise and resources guide your credit union to realize the best vendor contract terms and pricing. Benefit from contract review and negotiations, technology spending analysis and opportunities assessment, vendor and system roadmap to manage lifecycle, payoff analysis for each investment, and more.
Thrive and move forward with Cornerstone Advisors as your strategic partner to lead the way. Learn more today by submitting an online interest form; calling 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 340; or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Interest Form