To ensure the best value please be sure to login.
is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
ALM Spelled Out, Second Edition - Electronic
Realize the Value of ALM
Everyone at your credit union can develop a clear understanding of asset/liability management (ALM), and your team will develop a proactive ALM program using ALM Spelled Out, Second Edition.
With this easy-to-follow format, you’ll locate information quickly in this popular resource. A chart at the beginning of the manual directs you to the chapters you need based on your ALM knowledge. It contains in-depth and relevant information in an engaging and easy-to-understand format. Color graphs, charts, checklists, case-studies and anecdotes facilitate comprehension, and sections have been revised for target audiences.
Keep your credit union and your members’ assets safe and sound. Order ALM Spelled Out, Second Edition today!
What’s New in this Edition?
- Updated content, charts and more
- Expanded explanations of ALM concepts and tools
- Explanation of the new “Red Zone”concept on ALM policy limits with reporting by the ALCO to the board of directors and the examiners
- Revised sections for the Asset/Liability Committee so intermediate subject matter can build upon the basics
- Revised ALM policy with enhancements on alternative liquidity sources and credit risk concerns
- Case studies specifically designed to show real-world examples of how ALM deals with credit risk and acts as a bridge for strategic planning
Who Benefits from ALM Spelled Out, Second Edition
Because each action at your credit union affects the balance sheet and income statement, everyone involved with financial management will benefit from this manual, including your:
- Finance managers
- Internal auditors
- Lending executives
- Operations executives
- Board members
- ALM committee members