To ensure the best value please be sure to login.
is part of the , would you like to purchase ?
If yes, the following will be added to your cart:
Total savings for purchasing as a bundle:
Business Lending Series
Member business lending services offer excellent growth potential and member retention opportunities when done right, and now is the time to take advantage of this opening in the market. Kick off your program right by attending all three weeks of CUES School of Business Lending:
• School I: Business Lending Fundamentals, April 29-May 3, Embassy Suites, Downtown Chicago
• School II: Financial Analysis and Diagnostic Assessment, July 15-19, Boston/Cambridge
• School III: Strategic Business Lending, September 9-13, Seattle, Wash.
Learn from the experts who train both state and federal examiners—Jim Devine, chairman and CEO, and Bob Hogan, president and COO, Hipereon, Inc., Redmond, Wash.—as they cover topics, including:
• Capital budgeting techniques—uncover the importance and time value of money
• Industry sector risks—identify different industry sector characteristics, their needs and risks
• Making your case—discover credit risks and how to negate their impact
Remain competitive and position your organization for growth—register today.