Available for all credit union executives.
Connect with Your Colleagues
You and your fellow CUES members can exchange ideas and information about what’s happening in the credit union industry. Whether you prefer to meet with your peers in person, or chat online, CUES offers all the networking options you need. CUES members receive:
- Up to 40% off on all CUES credit union conferences, educational events, and seminars—including CUES’ prestigious CEO Institute
- Access to CUES Net email listserv—connect with nearly 2,000 peers to easily exchange valuable information and ideas
- CUES Councils—regional meetings of CUES members and potential members
- Members Share—download sample credit union policies, procedures and other documents which have been created and shared by fellow CUES members
As a member, you’ll have free access to professional development resources including:
- New! CUES members get their own My Virtual StrongBox account.
- Registration to CUES Webinars
- A print or digital subscription to Credit Union Management magazine
CUES members who retire can stay involved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about retired membership now.
Special member loyalty offer: Lock in your 2014 dues when you commit to a three-year membership, or pay the three years up front and save 5%.