CUES NextGen Membership
A $99 Membership for New Leaders
Available to those who:
- Are new to the financial services industry (two years or less), or age 35 or younger
- Want mentoring from experienced credit union professionals
Connect with Your Colleagues
You and your fellow CUES members can exchange ideas and information about what’s happening in the credit union industry. Whether you prefer to meet with your peers in person, or chat online, CUES offers all the networking options you need. CUES members receive:
- Approximately a 50% discount to all CUES credit union conferences, educational events, and seminars—including CUES’ prestigious CEO Institute
- Access to CUES Net e-mail listserv—connect with nearly 2,000 peers to easily exchange valuable information and ideas
- CUES Councils—regional meetings of CUES members and potential members
- Members Share—download sample credit union policies, procedures and other documents which have been created and shared by fellow CUES members
As a member, you’ll have free access to professional development resources including:
- New in September! CUES members get their own FREE My Virtual StrongBox account.
- Registration to CUES Webinars
- A print or digital subscription to Credit Union Management magazine
- Access to e-newsletters and a library of white papers and videos
CUES members who retire can stay involved. E-mail email@example.com to learn more about retired membership now.
Credit unions with CUES Advancing Management Group Membership also get a $360 discount on CUES’ Center for Credit Union Board Excellence group membership for their volunteers.