Center for Credit Union Board Excellence (CCUBE)
A group membership covering:
- The credit union CEO
- All the credit union’s board members
- All the credit union’s committee members
In addition to all benefits of an individual CUES Director Membership:
- Up to a 40% discount on CUES' credit union conferences, institutes and seminars
- CUES Director Education Center—an online training center with 14 in-depth courses ranging from risk management to board governance to strategic planning.
- Credit Union Management™—a digital or print subscription to CUES' award-winning monthly magazine covering today’s vital issues, including a section devoted to directors
- Members Share—download credit union policies and procedures which have been created and shared by fellow credit union leaders, CEOs and directors
- A subscription to CUES Director Edge quarterly newsletter, covering financial industry news and professional development opportunities
- Access to the CUES Director Membership Directory–easily locate your colleagues
CCUBE members also receive:
- Director Tool Kit™–your credit union will get one copy of this handy board member reference guide
- Self-Assessment for Credit Union Boards–take an honest look at the strengths and weaknesses of your board through a confidential online questionnaire
- BoardSource® memberships for the credit union CEO, directors and committee members you specify
- Easily access pre-designed learning plans
- Educational opportunities and comprehensive online resources from leading experts
Each of CCUBE’s seven learning areas—governance, strategy, finance, CEO relations, risk management, committees and advocacy—feature online courses, videos and published information, allowing you to orient new board members and keep current ones up to speed as the strategic environment changes.
As the roles and responsibilities of credit union volunteers evolve daily, a CCUBE Membership provides a solid foundation for an exceptional board. Watch a CCUBE demo video, and join today!
Credit unions with CUES Advancing Management group membership also get a $360 discount on CUES’ Center for Credit Union Board Excellence group membership for their volunteers.