CUES Outstanding Chief Executive
The CUES Outstanding Chief Executive award is presented annually to a credit union industry professional who has rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry.
Who is Eligible?
- Be a current CUES member during the nomination year
- Be nominated by a current CUES member
- Currently serve as Chief Executive Officer at a credit union
- Have rendered exceptional service and/or made outstanding contributions to strengthen their credit union and/or the industry
- Not have received this recognition previously
This award is bestowed at the discretion of the CUES Board of Directors, subject to criteria requested on the proposed nominee.
View the list of past winners.
The 2019 deadline for this award has passed.
Where will the Award be Presented?
CUES’ CEO/Executive Team Network™ in Amelia Island, FL., November 4-6 2019. Recipients will be invited to join us for the event and recognized during the program.
The Winner Receives
The award winner will receive special recognition at CEO/Executive Team Network, a trophy, a feature article in Credit Union Management magazine, and the ability to moderate conversations in the CEO community within the CUESNet online community.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to Renee Todd, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 608.288.5333.
Note: CUES will document any certifications or educational events that the nominee has completed with us. We will also view the credit union financial statements for the last three years. This information is provided by the NCUA.