10 Whitehall Road
Towaco, NJ 07082
Speaker: Michael Bryan
Michael Bryan is the VP, Digital and Data Strategy for Allied Solutions. Mike leads digital and data transformation and expansion into new business models by leveraging agile software practices and organizational change management to drive results.
Session: Leading Change while Leveraging Data and Digital Best Practices
- How to harness Big Data and "one data language" to increase profitable member relationships, reduce risk, decrease costs, and deliver bottom line results.
- Without data there is no digital transformation.
- Learn lessons from other industries and practical best practices in the finance industry to lead change and start moving your credit union toward the future.
Save the Dates for our Upcoming Events:
- June 13: Young Professionals Event - 5:30-8:30 pm - Axehole's Hatchet House, Hackensack, NJ
- September 20: Current Economic Trends Affecting the CU Industry - Oyster Point, Red Bank, NJ
- November 15: Topic and Location TBD