9:00 - 9:30: Registration & Continental Breakfast
9:30 - 9:45: Welcome Remarks & Speaker Introduction
9:45 - 11:30: Objective Leadership Gap Analysis | Advocating for Yourself
11:30 - 1:30: Networking Lunch and Stadium Tour
1:30 - 3:00: CEO Interview | Process, Preparation, How to Stand Out
3:00: Event Concludes
Speaker: Brandi Stankovic
Dr. Brandi Stankovic is an Executive Coach, Motivational Speaker, Professor, Artist and Mommy. Brandi is the senior vice president of Strategic Advisory Services for CU Solutions Group and spends her time consulting with CEOs and their teams, writing books and articles related to organizational health, and speaking to audiences from across the globe. Brandi is the host of the leadership podcast The Strategic Hotbox, designed to help executives reach their greatest potential.
1. Developing a personal succession and leadership development plan. Developing an outline to prepare yourself for your next career move.
2. Conducting a gap analysis on your own skill set and resume for the next level position and how to help your team conduct this analysis objectively on themselves.
3. How to discuss your future with your boss. How to network and get your name out without disturbing your current position.
4. Learning about succession in your own organization as well as outside. Discuss your own internal framework for growth and your personal leadership plan no matter the job.
5. Identifying the CEO interview process, understanding the steps, preparing the workload and discussing sample questions and case studies.
Thank you to our sponsors!