CUES is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we are following the guidelines published by both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. The safety of our members, staff and partners is our first priority. We've created this webpage as a resource for leaders in the industry to help navigate this crisis.
Last Updated: April 10, 2020, 11:48 a.m. Central time. We’ll keep this page continually updated, so check back for the latest.
Pandemic Tools for Leaders
Join Our Online Pandemic Discussion
- See what your peers have been discussing and sharing in CUESNet. Topics include pandemic planning, remote workers, and paid leave for school closings. (be sure to log in to cues.org to access this members only benefit).
Virtual Elections with CUES eVote
- Recent NCUA changes allow credit unions to hold virtual annual business meetings during this crisis. CUES eVote can support your virtual election needs.
CUES Learning Portal Pathways
- Access CUES Learning Portal Pathways (be sure to log in to cues.org to access this members only benefit).
CUES Online University
- Current CUES Online University subscribers, there are two new courses available in your course catalog: Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 and Working Remotely: Learning To Work From Home. To access these courses, contact your credit union’s CUES Online University administrator. If you’re an administrator and have questions about adding the courses to your menus, contact Sharon Messmore, CUES Products & Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.252.2664, ext. 334.
COVID-19 Coverage on CUmanagement.com
Check back often for new articles, blog posts, podcasts and videos about how credit unions are responding to the coronavirus pandemic including telecommuting tips, emergency loan relief, branching and staffing strategies, leadership, self-care, CUES resources, virtual annual meetings, virtual learning and networking, business continuity, strategy, and more.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
Impact on Scheduled CUES Programs
As the situation continues to develop and unfold, we are making decisions regarding our events on a case-by-case basis, keeping the safety and needs of our members, sponsors, and CUES staff a priority.
- CEO Institute I – Has been rescheduled for August 23 - 28, 2020.
- CEO Institute II – Has been rescheduled for September 13 - 18, 2020.
- CEO Institute III (Spring) – Has been rescheduled for August 2 - 7, 2020
- CEO Institute III (Summer) – At this time is still being held on its original dates of August 2 - 7, 2020.
- School of Applied Strategic Management – Being rescheduled, dates to be determined.
- School of Business Lending I – Will be held virtually. Please visit the event page for more information.
- Execu/Blend – Rescheduled for June 6 - 9, 2021.