Royal Credit Union
2501 Hanley Rd
Hudson, WI 54016
Hudson Branch, 2501 Hanley Rd, Hudson, Wisconsin, United States of America Req #1219
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
Royal Credit Union is looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic and high energy individual to lead our Hudson, WI branch! The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans and goals. The position will oversee all functions of the branch Teller and Member Account Representative operations. They are also responsible for providing a superior level of Member service through ongoing coaching, guiding and motivation of team members. The Branch Manager will lead and maintain highly engaged team members. This leader must demonstrate and support all Royal Credit Union core values and purpose and volunteer and promote Royal Credit Union in the community to build relationships and business development. Lastly, the Branch Manager will be responsible for managing, supporting and monitoring Net Promoter Score (NPS) initiatives throughout the office.
• Minimum of three years working in financial services with a minimum of one year combined experience working with new accounts, loans and loan processing or equivalent loan related experience.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum of two years leadership experience.
• Ability to perform a full range of managerial duties of a branch including adherence to all policies, procedures, security and credit union compliance.
• Ability to evaluate branch growth opportunities by utilizing reports, operating statements, loan reviews and marketing.
• Ability to proactively assess risks and inefficiencies to improve branch operations.
• Supervise, lead and mentor team members to achieve service and sales expectations.
• Responsible for networking within communities to grow and attract new business. Build and maintain working relationships to increase visibility and volunteer opportunities.
• Responsible for building strong working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors to grow, develop and mentor one another for the benefit of Royal Credit Union.
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily.
• Associate and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Prior Supervisory Experience.
• FiCEP Certification (CUNA Financial Counseling Certification Program) OR other approved financial counseling certification.
• Two years’ of Royal Credit Union experience.
This is a full time, exempt level position. Work schedule will vary with the hours of the branch.
We will be communicating with you by email on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
Enter the requisition number on our careers page! https://www.rcu.org/about-royal/careers