OUCU Financial Credit Union, Inc
944 E. State Street
Athens, OH 45701
Job Type: Full-time
OUCU Financial is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst. The successful candidate will provide management with financial, operational, and statistical data, and predictive analysis to facilitate decision-making and strategic planning. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for ensuring OUCU’s mission, vision, and organizational values are supported and recognized as the foundational basis for decisions and behavior.
At OUCU Financial, we believe that our employees make the difference. We recognize, appreciate, and empower our most valued assets - our employees! We offer an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment, with unlimited growth opportunities. In addition, at OUCU you will find a competitive compensation package, comprehensive training programs, an outstanding benefits package with an incredibly generous 401(k) retirement plan and multiple volunteer opportunities to help our communities. The pay for this position starts at $26.50 per hour, with relevant education and experience considered in determining the starting pay rate.
- Supports Senior Managers and various departments by gathering complex and unique business requirements and translating into data and reporting needs.
- Uses external data to identify trends, patterns, risks, and opportunities that may impact the Credit Union. Analyzes and benchmarks Credit Union data with industry trends.
- Analyzes how Business Intelligence and data solutions can be applied to enhance member service, reduce costs, increase revenue, improve efficiency, and provide higher quality data and reporting across the Credit Union.
- Defines metrics to drive the business forward and turn data into valuable insights by leveraging creative solutions, and effectively communicating insights to stakeholders.
- Provides clear, insightful data analysis that tells a story and helps leaders make better decisions, using a variety of communication methods (BI tools, Data Visualizations, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Acts as a subject matter expert in multiple areas in building, advising, and enabling enterprise reports, dashboards, visualizations, resulting in complex solutions for cross-functional initiatives.
- Leads the process of verifying accuracy and completeness of data models, data relationships, mappings, and definitions for the business unit. Recommends and implements improvements to existing business analyses, interpretations of data, and definitions of Metrics/KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analysis, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business Intelligence or related experience.
- Must have an eye for accuracy and desire to provide solutions to improve and maintain the quality of data and proficiency in converting analytical requirements into actionable interpretations and recommendations.
- Resume required; cover letter strongly preferred.
- Work is performed in an office environment, including on-site, fully remote, or hybrid.