711 E Henderson Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Business System Analyst (DNA)-Remote
Must reside in the State of Florida.
At GTE Financial, you'll enjoy much more than a career. You'll experience something truly unique: a welcoming community of employees who are dedicated to your success—and to the advancement of the businesses, neighbors, friends, and outreach partners that give our work meaning. Established as a not-for-profit cooperative and a federal credit union in 1935, we are one of the region's largest locally owned and operated financial institutions in Tampa Bay.
GTE Financial has consistently been named one of Tampa Bay's Top Workplaces and Best Places to Work!
• Remarkable "Total Rewards" package - Insurance options, Wellness programs, Retirement, Time off plans, Plus much more
• Career Development - Education Assistance, Leadership Development, Professional Designations, and Learning Endeavors
• Supporting a great life/work balance!
• Year-Round Charity Commitment - Supporting our local communities!
• Rewarding work delivering exceptional financial services to our members.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, display leadership, forward thinking, capable of operating both at strategic and tactical level.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for application and technical support, including leveraging implementation projects, upgrades and feature releases. They will ensure the functionality of the application(s), management of the vendor relationship, maintaining a professional working relationship with department leaders and end users of the applications. While serving as the highest level of troubleshooting expertise and technical competency for GTE. This role will focus on loan servicing, primarily within the DNA Core platform, but will also provide ancillary support for booking from origination systems and data flow to the collections platform.
What does GTE look for in a Business System Analyst (DNA)?
• Act as a lead on key projects for the organization, working directly with GTE project managers and appropriate business units' personnel to understand project vision, objectives, and deliverables.
• Manage all software releases for your assigned applications/business unit(s) and serve as ultimate technical escalation point for assigned applications, to include all appropriate environments for test, disaster recovery, development, and production.
• Facilitate, develop, and manage business requirements for projects, including preparation of business requirements documents (BRD) when appropriate.
• Experience leadership and negotiation skills to act as a liaison for assigned applications/systems between vendors, business units and TS.
• Oversee application/system integration, implementation, end user buy-in, testing and upgrades.
• Expertly manage communication between department leaders, end users, vendors, and Technology Solutions (TS) departments to resolve production and development environment problems.
• Work independently and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Knowledge and understanding of computer software and applications used to support report development including, but not limited to, SQL, Crystal Reports, Microsoft 365 for Business, Visio. General understanding of programming, database design and development, data sources and data feeds used to populate reports.
• Serve as subject matter expert to customers to research and/or resolve end-user problems or questions regarding business applications.
• Lead in the development and maintenance of manuals, procedures, training, and other documentation required for the effective operations of the application support team.
• Deep understanding of all assigned technical processes including all applications/systems and business functions.
• Understanding of security weaknesses and industry risk within the application and environment for areas of responsibility and mitigate security concerns.
• Identify gaps between application usage for current processes and the desired state, designs new processes and assists in process performance measures. Presents findings and works with management to transition to a new process as it relates to their area of expertise.
• Develop professional relationships with all customers, by establishing open communication and developing and maintaining functional competency in the business area.
• Prepares an annual application plan for mission critical or enterprise level applications, including disaster recovery plans and participate in testing of the plans.
• In coordination with business units and TS, define, write, and test technical specifications and assist in preparation of functional specifications.
• Experience with executing all forms of testing (Regression, Functional, Stress, and Negative) with knowledge of software testing SDLC practices and quality assurance techniques.
• Provide development and support needs for business applications using Microsoft 365 for Business products and other vendor specific tools.
• Working knowledge of client server concepts and familiarity with various technologies used within the TS areas and the IT industry.
• Understanding of application/system data such as languages and structure necessary to facilitate generating reports, statistics, and analytics.
• Should know how to represent data, processes or other information utilizing tools such as use case diagrams, business model diagrams, flowcharts etc.
• Administer the day to day tasks of assigned applications/systems, including access control.
• Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
• Must demonstrate a functional knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act in addition to other Federal laws, including but not limited to: U.S. Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets & Control, Anti-Money Laundering, Right to Financial Privacy Act, and the Bank Bribery Act.
• Undergraduate degree required in computer science, IT, business, or equivalent work or educational experience.
• Min 5 - 7 years' experience in loan servicing life cycle (Consumer and Mortgage) including funding, servicing, loss-mitigation loans within Fiserv DNA core banking and Temenos Life Cycle Management Suite systems.
• Min 5 - 7 years' experience with financial institution software application. Preferably, business system analyst/financial services operational experience.
• Certification inapplicable applications, or continuing education towards certification
• Project management experience preferred.
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish). Come and join our award- winning team.
GTE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online: