Astera Credit Union
111 S Waverly Rd
Lansing, MI 48917
Card Program Manager
Astera Credit Union is currently seeking qualified applicants for a position as a Card Program Manager at our Administrative Office in Lansing, MI. This is a newly-created position and is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help define the role and make it their own. The purpose of this position is to adequately and effectively serve ACU’s members and staff by overseeing and managing the debit and credit card product line. The Card Program Manager is responsible for the development of related new product enhancements and product strategies, while working with the departments that they impact. The person in this position ensures efficient, effective, professional service to our members. This role is responsible for meeting expectations and metrics of the Credit Union’s credit and debit card portfolios, gift cards, credit rewards, merchant accounts, and ATM network performance. The person in this position will be responsible for the MasterCard, PIN (NYCE), and card processing relationships (PSCU). All of these tasks are necessary to achieve the credit union’s mission and strategic goals.
The Qualified Applicant Will Have:
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
• Three to five years of related knowledge of plastics processing or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in the financial industry.
• Previous experience with chargeback processing/dispute resolution.
• Previous experience managing employees.
• Additional education and experience is also desirable.
• Must be available to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:45am and 5:15pm Monday through Friday.
This is a full-time, salaried, non-union position. The salary for this position will be between $55,000 and $65,000, commensurate with the chosen candidate’s qualifications. Astera Credit Union offers an outstanding benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, FSA, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and longevity bonus.
To learn more about Astera Credit Union, please visit our website: https://www.asteracu.com/about-us/about-us.html