Community First Credit Union
1575 Dresang Way
Neenah, WI 54956
As a Card Services Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of our credit card, debit card, ATM, merchant processing, and gift card programs. Do you have a passion for service? Want the opportunity to “find a way” for those you serve? Community First believes in the value of personal relationships with our members.
As a Card Services Manager with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Find a Way. Deliver exceptional, “WOW” service - every day, every time.
- Oversee the development, implementation and optimization of products and services.
- Research and plan short-, medium- and long-range development for Card Programs.
- Interpret staff and member feedback and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Contribute to corporate strategy development.
- Give back. We are proud to be partners in the communities in which we serve – and we do that by participating and volunteering in so many community events and initiatives, it is impossible to list them all.
- Gain a career. Community First provides a stable environment with opportunity for growth, career opportunities, and the unparalleled ability to make a difference in a dynamic environment. It’s way more than “just a job” to us!
Experience and Education:
We are looking for a combination of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field required. Advanced degree or certification, such as an MBA, preferred
- Ten or more years’ experience in positions of increasing responsibility within Member Service Operations functions
- Must maintain compliance knowledge including, but not limited to, VISA/Master Card Operating Rules and Regulations, Regulation E and system capabilities and enhancements
- Experience in large scale enterprise-wide projects with strong knowledge of change management and project management
- The ability to work hard, find solutions, and have fun
- Supervises all daily work and ensures timely completion
We Also Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Amazing Pension program (only 8% of private employers continue to offer!)
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- Day time hours
- A commitment to work/life balance and community service
Apply on line at https://careercenter.communityfirstcu.org