Astera Credit Union
111 S. Waverly Rd
Lansing, MI 48917
Commercial Relations Officer – Administrative Office
Astera Credit Union is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Commercial Relationship Officer at our Administrative Office in Lansing, MI. This is a newly-created position and is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help define the role and make it their own. We have a wealth of untapped opportunity in the commercial services and commercial lending areas. The ideal candidate will be someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, lots of passion and drive, and the commercial expertise needed to help us achieve success in this area. The purpose of this job is to serve as the primary point of contact and source of new business generation for the Credit Union’s current and prospective commercial members. Responsibilities include generating new commercial loan volume, servicing existing commercial accounts, gathering and analyzing credit information, taking and processing commercial loan and new account applications, resolving areas of concern for more complex loans, and resolving escalated commercial loan and account servicing issues while providing exceptional member service. Additional responsibilities would include cross selling of cash management services, obtaining business deposits, and development and implementation of business services. All of these tasks are necessary to achieve the credit union’s mission and strategic goals.
The Qualified Applicant Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
• Five to ten years of related increasingly responsible experience in a commercial services and/or lending role or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in the financial industry.
• Additional education and experience is also desirable.
• Must be available to work 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work vary Monday through Saturday between the hours of 8:30am and 7:30pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• This job may require up to 75% travel.
This is a full-time, salaried, non-union position. The salary for this position will be somewhere north of $50,000 in addition to incentive and performance-based pay and annual increases. Astera Credit Union offers an outstanding benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, FSA, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and longevity bonus.
To learn more about Astera Credit Union, please visit our website: https://www.asteracu.com/about-us/about-us.html.
Click Here to Apply