Community First Credit Union
1575 Dresang Way
Neenah, WI 54956
As Compliance Manager, you will use various risk assessment methods and tools to appropriately identify areas of risk. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of compliance specialists and work with our leaders to advise potential areas of risk or compliance concerns that may affect the credit union. At Community First, you’ll leverage your knowledge and experience in a dynamic, team-oriented environment where you can truly make a difference on a daily basis.
As Risk and Compliance Manager with Community First Credit Union you will:
- Find a Way. Deliver exceptional, “WOW” service, to employees at all levels within the organization.
- Deliver results. Assist in maintaining an effective risk and compliance management program, and work with our training team to support and maintain ongoing training.
- Support your team! In this role, you’ll lead our Compliance Specialists, a dedicated team of experts in OFAC, AML, BSA, credit risk, OCC, Operations, and the Patriot Act.
- Continue to learn. Attend seminars and specific training to grow your knowledge base and stay up to date in applicable laws, regulations, and issues.
- Give back. We are proud to be partners in the communities in which we serve – and we do that by participating and volunteering in so many community events and initiatives, it is impossible to list them all.
- Gain a career. Community First provides a stable environment with opportunity for growth, career opportunities, and the unparalleled ability to make a difference in a dynamic environment. It’s way more than “just a job” to us!
Experience and Education:
We are looking for a combination of:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
- A minimum of ten years of experience in compliance, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience leading others
- Strong technical acumen, including advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of Patriot Act, BSA, AML and OFAC
- The ability to change priorities, stay organized, and have fun!
- Passion for providing outstanding service to our members – internal and external
We Also Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Amazing Pension program (only 8% of private employers continue to offer!)
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off
- Day time hours
- A commitment to work/life balance and community service
Apply on line at https://careercenter.communityfirstcu.org/