1620 N Signal Drive
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development, delivery and execution of marketing strategy through the digital channels, including social, web, email, and online banking, to achieve the goals of the organization. This position drives brand and product awareness through integrated online campaigns and manages STCU’s reputation through all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring deliverables are created and executed in support of the brand, which includes voice and messaging across all aspects of the brand experience, and will manage vendor relationships and engage with external resources as needed to accomplish this objective.
o Digital Marketing Strategy
• Translate business goals into marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets.
• Work closely with Communications, Digital Channel Experience, Market Research, Product Development, Community Relations and other departmental teams to develop and lead specific strategies and identify requirements for online marketing efforts, including: digital tactics, website development, design and content marketing.
• Manage integrated marketing deliverables including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting, including return on investment (ROI).
• Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize the brand’s presence, segmentation, and campaigns based on historical performance.
• Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports to inform various audiences of performance in all dimensions of integrated marketing efforts, and showcase the impact achieved for these strategies.
• Continually explore new developments in the digital marketing landscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including advertising and graphics, content marketing, social media and other relevant digital channels.
• Communicate regularly with internal business partners to build relationships and align efforts.
• Deliver high standards of satisfaction, measuring through feedback, open communication, surveys, and campaign responses, and continuously adapting and adjusting approach to benefit the business.
o Digital Marketing Execution and Social Media
• Lead website development and optimization.
• Oversee email marketing strategy, lead generation and SEO
• Manage the creation and promotion of content on all major digital channels, including campaigns, content marketing, digital member experience, crisis communications, and reputation management.
• Manage the social media team to optimize, maintain and monitor content and engagement across all relevant platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Coordinate online reputation management program, ensuring that STCU is aware of, manages, and selectively engages in both owned and participatory digital spaces as appropriate.
• Manage member service inquiries and escalation process received via social media channels, and monitor reporting of all member complaints received via social media.
• Establish and report metrics on digital marketing and social media efforts and success rates.
• Manage on-call social media support program to ensure excellent member service.
• Develop long and short term digital marketing plans and programs that drive initiatives and/or increase awareness of the STCU brand.
• Manage social media policy updates, recommendations and staff training.
• Research industry best practices and industry trends, and apply knowledge to enhance STCU’s online brand presence.
o Digital Content
• Lead efforts to develop branded, cohesive designs and integrated campaigns for all aspects of STCU digital communications.
• Direct, approve and manage initial concept through final development and production of creative assets, ensuring accuracy, attention to details and alignment with business objectives, schedule and budget.
• Maintain and evolve, as necessary, standards for brand, design and content across all organization outlets and provide guidance for partners.
• Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all digital executions.
• Follow market trends and apply a keen understanding of visual audience engagement to maximize the effectiveness of our original content.
• Dive deeply into the user experience and competitor strategies to identify and exploit meaningful insights; and communicate those insights effectively along with proposed actions and remedies.
o Team Development and Leadership
• Manage the performance, training requirements, and professional development of employees, including planning, needs assessments, design and development and evaluation of leadership skills.
• Provide effective leadership, mentoring and coaching to team members in order to assist them in reaching their career goals, increase their competency and promote team depth and unity.
• Communicate department direction and enable team members to perform at the highest standards.
• Supervise the department/staff to include delegation of work assignments, coaching and feedback, rewards and recognition, and effective communication to include timely resolution of more complex departmental issues, conflicts and/or concerns.
• Recommend and make changes in staffing levels, basic structure and/or organization of the department to ensure effective completion of objectives.
• Requisition new positions as needed and coordinate and participate in the interviewing, hiring and training of team as necessary.
o Vendor Management
• Act as liaison for external agencies, vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Coordinate and assist with vendor processes and methods of approving vendors.
• Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
• Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
• Manage assigned vendor relationships by communicating regularly with vendor contacts, facilitating open discussions on product or services and negotiate/sign contracts, when required, within given authority.
• Monitor the performance of third-party service providers to ensure quality and service levels are maintained. Immediately report any situations where service and support levels are not within standards.
• Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring is complete.
• Work closely with vendors to maintain good relationships, effectively address business requirements and resolve outstanding issues.
o Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field is required.
• Minimum five years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or a combination of experience including online campaign and social media management experience. Financial institution experience is a plus.
• Minimum two years’ leadership experience, including mentoring, coaching and/or developing employees.
• Ability to carry out leadership responsibilities according to STCU’s policies.
• Strong communications skills to include the ability to articulate clearly in both written and verbal delivery methods. Broad experience in public speaking as well as preparing and delivering formal presentations and reports is required.
• Ability to articulate strategic thinking and creative direction to executive-level internal stakeholders.
• Strong ability to build relationships with diverse groups, business representatives and leaders, as well as community liaisons.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Adobe Creative Suite, web design and new media technologies preferred.
• Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for member service.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance divergent projects, adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Highly enthusiastic and collaborative, striving to partner cross-functionally to build the very best solutions.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and communicate complex and diverse information, and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment; and work through escalations and difficult situations independently.
• Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain reasoning for decisions.
• Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled, and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
• Reliable transportation is required for travel to branches and various locations for meetings and events.
o Physical Abilities
• Ability to speak, hear and see.
• Requires sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
• Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
• Ability to occasionally lift, pull/push, and carry up to 20 lbs.
o Work Environment
• Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or moderate level consistent with an office setting.
• Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Please apply on our website at https://smrtr.io/48ndq