CommonWealth Central Credit Union
5890 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA 95138
Come be a Difference Maker with us. We are searching for an Executive Assistant, to provide administrative support to our CEO, Executive Team and Board of Directors. In this role, you will take on a variety of assignments ranging from creating spreadsheets and presentation slide decks to coordinating schedules, travel arrangements and special events. You will serve as a strong steward of our brand as you represent our Credit Union and leadership team to internal and external stakeholders. Passionate, Supportive, Genuine, Knowledgeable—are these words that describe you? If you answered yes, apply to join our team of collaborative leaders.
As our Executive Assistant, your major responsibilities will include:
- Independently create reports, spreadsheets, slide decks, correspondence and other documents to assist the CEO in timely and effective communication to their intended audience.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the CEO, Executive Team and Board of Directors.
- Act as a liaison for Board and management, coordinate monthly meetings, transcribe minutes and maintain corporate governance records.
- Coordinate Board and Executive-related events and offsite meetings, including travel arrangements.
Our ideal candidate will possess five years of similar or related experience with a minimum of two years providing executive assistance to a CEO. Proven ability to create presentation slide decks and complex spreadsheets. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy required. Ability to develop and sustain collaborative relationships throughout all levels of the organization. Critical thinking, problem-solving along with organizational and analytical skills required. Proven competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and demonstrated ability to administer virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom and GoToMeeting.
Who We Are
Back in 1958, the Credit Union started with just 10 members who together deposited $104 to form a credit union that would later become CommonWealth Central Credit Union. Over the last 60+ years, we have grown to over 40,000 members with nearly $700 million in assets. Our continued success has allowed us to give back and make a meaningful impact in our local communities.
Our team is united and inspired by one common goal: To improve the financial well-being of our members and communities. This is what we call CommonUnity.
- We love our community—we live here, work here and are passionate about helping here too.
- We believe if our members thrive, our communities thrive and therefore we thrive.
- We believe being a good neighbor is about elevating the financial well-being of our community.
- We are passionate about helping members.
- We believe banking should be fast and easy.
CommonWealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration, apply today!