Utah Power Credit Union
957 E. 6600 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Utah Power Credit Union is seeking an experienced senior leader to oversee and direct the Credit Union’s lending functions.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in the financial industry at a senior level position.
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and build trust with all Company stakeholders.
• Knowledge and experience in all facets of operations, regulations, and administration of real estate and consumer lending, and collections.
• Experience in the development and oversight of ALL methodologies.
• Proven ability to develop new, and improve existing, processes, products, and services.
• Capability to effectively manage multiple, simultaneous, changing priorities and projects.
• Responsibility to carry out strategies relating to financial objectives and the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
• Understanding of ALM principles and administration.
• A forward-thinking, positive, supportive, empathetic, flexible demeanor with a desire to be a solution maker who celebrates being empowered to use common sense.
UPCU has maintained a solid position among peers as a safe and sound institution. This has allowed our members and employees to create a family-like culture for a stable and positive working environment.
We offer competitive compensation, Credit Union paid health insurance, 401(k) with company match, pension, generous personal time off (from the first day), and more.
If you want to join this great team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.