Direct Federal Credit Union
50 Cabot Street
Needham, Massachusetts 02494
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Loan Servicing Team’s Purpose? Provide remarkable service with each and every interaction between members, external business partners and the community.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
• Leader of the pack – mentor and guide the department through clear policies and procedures, identifying training and career development needs and assessing workloads
• Compliance champion – assists the Director of Loan Servicing and SVP of Lending in ensuring compliance with State, Federal NCUA, FFIEC Regulations and internal policies
• Secondary Market owner – manage all Secondary Market delivery and reporting, acting as our lead liaison with all Secondary Market outlets.
• A team player – work as part of the company’s Leadership Team and Full Leadership Team to help unify departments to plan and achieve our strategic goals.
• A quick study – subject matter expert in a wide variety of loan products and services, including residential, consumer, and commercial
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of loan servicing experience and leadership
• Experience in servicing consumer and real estate related loan servicing
• Experience in servicing Indirect auto loans & being a liaison with dealerships
• Experience in credit card processing
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to multi-task in a fast moving and growing environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and people skills
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.