First Credit Union
25 S Arizona Pl
Chandler, AZ 85225
MARKETING DIRECTOR – CHANDLER, AZ
AZ CENTRAL TOP COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ARIZONA 2022!
First Credit Union is literally Arizona's first credit union! Since 1929, we’ve been dedicated to delivering quality products and services that help our members achieve financial success.
If you want to work in a culture committed to making a local impact with a focus on genuine service, become part of the First Credit Union team by applying for our Marketing Director opportunity at our Chandler Corporate Headquarters.
• Proactively develop marketing strategy that aligns with the credit union Business Plan.
• Develop and execute traditional and digital media strategies, creating campaign advertising budgets.
• Develop a direct marketing strategy that enhances our ability to deliver the right messages at the right time.
• Own the cross-platform member journey, ensuring that the experience is engaging and seamless across devices.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of public facing website, media, merchandising, direct marketing, personalization and analytics.
• Lead, mentor and develop the team, fostering a collaborative environment.
• Establish performance expectations and monitor results. Coach and counsel staff as necessary.
• Provide executive leadership team with ongoing analysis and reports for member acquisition and retention, channel, and Business Plan initiatives.
• Proactively seek new and innovative uses of marketing technology to reach FCU’s target audiences.
• Manage multiple outside vendor relationships, negotiating and implementing services.
• Continuously improve marketing operations process and procedures to drive business efficiency and scalability.
• Be highly communicative and responsive to all stakeholders while managing a large volume of projects.
• Serve on various committees as needed.
• Participate in Marketing staff meetings and attends other meetings, seminars or training.
• Superb customer service orientation.
• Timely, decisive, accurate and attention to detail.
• Comprehension of data analytics and critical thinking.
• Working knowledge of social media.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop with basic to intermediate design skills.
• Stress management/composure.
• Good listening, effective problem solving and communication skills.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Ability to professionally compose own correspondence.
• Ability to motivate staff and provide exceptional leadership,
• Degree in marketing, business or related field.
• Six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Credit Union offers a professional, friendly and cohesive working environment while offering competitive pay and great benefits which include:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• LTD/AD&D/Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match plus an additional Retirement Plan funded by FCU.
• Special Recognition Programs
• Employee of the Quarter
• Co-worker Recognition Program
• Anniversary Incentives
• Furthering Education Recognition
• Professional Development Opportunities
• University of First Credit Union
• Opportunity to Advance
• FCU believes in developing their staff to reach their full potential!
• Promoting from within is our preference. We are proud of how many of our staff we are able to promote.
• Great shifts - Monday through Friday only!
First Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit resume to email@example.com