Royal Credit Union
1031 Woodward Avenue
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Chippewa Falls South Office, 1031 Woodward Avenue, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States of America Req #1088
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
(candidates with significant related experience may be higher)
This position involves the ability to accurately process Member transactions as requested. Open new accounts, unsecured loans, credit cards and kwik cash loans. This position may also require working at other office locations. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting Member needs with Royal's products and services, providing electronic service demonstrations, and resolving any Member inquiries in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. Support NPS (Net Promoter Score) initiatives in the office by providing exceptional service, guided by Royal’s Core Values, creating loyal Members.
Full-time, working approximately 40 hours per week. This position will work at both Royal Credit Chippewa Falls South and Downtown offices in Chippewa Falls (our Chippewa Falls 'Hub')! The hours will be vary between 7:30am – 6:30pm Monday through Friday and every other Saturday 7:30am – 2:30pm.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 3 weeks at our Corporate in Eau Claire, WI.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good organizational skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Handle and resolve recurring problems
- Work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption
- Work in a team environment
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
- Basic skills using smartphones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
- Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience
- Previous experience working in a financial institution
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.