Firefighters First Credit Union
Since 1935, firefighters and their families have counted on the support and services of Firefighters First Credit Union. We have since expanded nationwide and grown from over 800 members our first year to 53,000 members and over $1.8 billion in assets. As an employee of FFCU, we offer competitive salary and benefits including FREE employee only options for medical, dental, and vision. For those who want to continue their higher education, we offer tuition reimbursement programs and educational loans.
Currently, we have an immediate opening for a Real Estate/Mortgage Loan Processor. This person's responsibilities include verifying the accuracy of all incoming loan paperwork, processing member loan requests, and keeping members informed of the status of their loan applications throughout the processing period. Real Estate Loan Processor II also researches and resolves loan origination issues.
- Process real estate loan applications.
- Verify and track all incoming loan documentation to manage process within specified timeframe.
- Research and resolve member loan origination issues.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience processing real estate loans for a minimum of 1 year.
- Experience with financial institution products and services for a minimum of 1 year
- Registered in the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Experience as a real estate loan processor for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience using Fiserv’s DNA software.
- Experience using Mortgagebot (Finastra’s) and CoreLogic strongly preferred
Firefighters First Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Firefighters First Credit Union is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-254-1700.