Rockland Federal Credit Union
241 Union St
Rockland, MA 02370
We're thrilled to introduce a new opportunity within our Residential Lending department: the Operations Manager role! This position calls for a keen balance between managing both people and processes in a department known for its high volume of work.
Salary Range: $80,012 - $101,617 - $123,222
As the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Manages the origination, processing, underwriting, closing, post-closing and quality control functions for first mortgages, Home Equity loans and Home Equity lines of credit.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members to achieve department and individual goals. Works to provide a positive team environment.
- Develops and maintains a complete knowledge of RFCU’s mortgage loan products, programs, loan policies and procedures.
- Manages pipelines for both Mortgage Origination and Home Equity loans.
- Maintains knowledge of departmental compliance with Bank Secrecy Act regulations and all other regulatory, security and Credit Union policies. Upholds the responsibilities set forth by the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) and the SAFE Act.
Qualifications and Skills:
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ten years’ experience within the financial industry, preferably in mortgage underwriting and/or processing
- Previous experience managing department operations and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week including occasional Saturdays.
We look forward to welcoming a dynamic leader to our Residential Lending team!
Please follow the link to our application. We look forward to connecting with you!