Royal Credit Union
200 Riverfront Terrace
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Corporate Center, 200 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America Req #1089
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
The HR Manager role provides leadership to the Talent Services (Human Resource) team to ensure all processes align to our organizational values and strategic focus of attracting and retaining high impact talent. This is achieved by developing and managing effective talent acquisition efforts in talent sourcing, placement, retention, and performance management processes.
Collaborates as an agile HR business partner with leaders throughout the organization to help drive the organization forward. Assists the VP of Organizational Talent Services in establishing and meeting key HR metrics, executing strategic HR projects and process improvement initiatives, to help Royal achieve our strategic goals and objectives.
Responsible for ensuring that Royal’s HR processes are efficient, effective and provide an exceptional experience and maintains legal compliance in the areas of talent acquisition and team member relations.
This is a full-time, exempt level position generally working Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM with additional evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field with concentrated coursework in Human Resource Management. Equivalent work experience with current Human Resource professional certification will be evaluated for consideration.
- Minimum of five years of progressive HR Generalist experience within a team environment, with experience in both talent acquisition and performance management.
- Employee relations experience - giving appropriate and effective guidance to leaders about difficult team member situations, including dismissals and incidences involving conflict.
- Leadership experience, mentoring and/or leading individuals.
- HR Certificate (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP)
- Successful individuals must enjoy a fast paced work environment and have the ability to execute at a high degree new and innovative HR solutions.
- Have strong decision making and problem solving skills, organized, able to influence, drive change and have strong communication skills.
- Must be an advocate in supporting Royal’s culture, engagement, and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Supervisory experience and leading cross functional HR projects.
- Experience and knowledge of HRIS software system(s), performance management software systems and digital recruiting platforms.
- Experience designing and implementing HR initiatives across an organization.
- Experience in a service or financial industry.
- Foundational project management skills including consultation, collaboration, project planning, analysis and implementation skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.