Direct Federal Credit Union
50 Cabot Street
Needham, Massachusetts 02494
Direct Federal’s Mission? Deliver great rates to save our members money, easy access to save our members time, and remarkable service to preserve our members peace of mind.
Direct Federal’s Vision? To be the lifelong trusted partner of more and more members as they pursue their dreams.
Our Deposit Servicing Team’s Purpose? Provide remarkable service with each and every interaction between members, external business partners and the community.
To achieve our purpose we want to hire:
• An IRA expert – up to date on the rules and regulations, maintain our files process RMDs
• ACH hero – using strong experience help the team work through various ACH processes
• An ambassador – able to seamlessly communicate with external customers and team members from various departments to find solutions
• Leadership material – a team member who is willing to mentor and help the more junior members of the team
• Researcher & a do-er – someone who is willing to dive into all aspects of the role, find issues, figure out where they came from and fix them
Does this sound like you? Direct Federal Credit Union commits to paying a competitive base wage and additional financial incentives. We’ve been recognized in our industry for innovative employee development and employee engagement programs. We’ll ask you to contribute your ideas to help us to continually improve and exceed our goals.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum three years’ experience in deposit servicing
• Ability and desire to multitask, learn fast and move quick in a very fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
Your compensation will include an impressive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a match, a pension plan, paid vacation, sick and personal time. We also offer a shuttle service from the Green Line and a student loan pay down program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.