CapEd Credit Union
275 S. Stratford Drive
Meridian, ID 83642
Are you ready to be part of something EPIC? CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho since 1936. CapEd supports education and strives to make a difference in everything we do. We are committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment and the enrichment of individuals and communities we serve. CapEd is dedicated to volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children hospitals, and rewarding hard working teachers with grants through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits; as well as training and career development through our EPIC values – Empowered, Professional, Innovative, and Collaborative. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please apply to our VP of Human Resources/Training & Development in Meridian, Idaho.
CapEd’s VP of Human Resources/Training & Development will be responsible for recommending and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall direction of the credit union, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, onboarding, training and development, compensation, benefits and culture.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in numerous human resource areas, including Federal and State employment rules and regulations, talent acquisition and staffing, employee relations, employee development and training, payroll administration, and benefits. Will need to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage a department of employees.
Responsibilities include directing the administration of training and development needs, recruitment processes, compensation plan and benefit programs, succession planning, and employee relations, while managing the human resources department by hiring, training, directing, coaching and evaluating employee performance.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
• At least five years of similar or related Human Resource experience
• College degree in HR or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
• Human Resource Certification (i.e. SHRM-CP or PHR) preferred but not required
• Exhibits a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
• Extensive knowledge of human resources functions and applicable employment laws
• The ability to motivate or influence others, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust
• Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.