Blue Federal Credit Union
6523 Yellowstone Rd
Cheyenne, WY 82009
Blue Federal Credit Union, a $1.2 billion financial institution, located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, seeks a progressive professional to join its leadership team in the capacity of Vice President of Member Services. This position is responsible for the overall management of the credit union's Branch Network – 14 branches and the contact center team. This position is the champion for delivering a world-class experience for our member by leading the credit union's sales and service culture and continued enhancement of service delivery and operational process improvements related to member service.
This position will manage organizational goals and service expectations for retail banking needs and ensure branches are in compliance with all regulations and policies. The Vice President of Member Services is expected to stay apprised to economic conditions affecting the branches and collaborate with the executive team in the development of strategic plans to achieve the credit union's overall growth objectives. Position will offer leadership, coaching and mentoring while ensuring the necessary tools are available for efficient delivery of world-class service, aligning staff to understand the credit union’s strategic objectives and building goals that support them.
Must Have Talents:
- Team and Self Development focusing on leadership and management through training and ongoing communications including one-on-ones, Service Delivery and branch sales meetings and observations designed to support individual and team success, achievement of goals and career progression.
- Build and maintain a positive Credit Union image with our membership and the community. Stay informed on major community issues that potentially impact our membership. Create and support Credit Union visibility in the community by volunteering, attending events, and participating on committees and boards.
- Sales and Service leadership to include achievement of goals in the following areas: service excellence, cross selling products, financial services, productivity, efficiency, staff retention and development, analysis of branch trends (including both strengths and weakness), and strategy suggestions as appropriate.
- Branch Oversight: Directs and monitors branch operations, through subordinate directors, to ensure internal processes are aligned.
- Development and implementation of projects for retail delivery; participation on project teams for cross functional and strategic projects.
- Responsible for promoting a retail network that communicates and interacts well with internal support areas and initiatives.
- Eight to ten years of experience in retail banking management. Preferred experience with multiple branch network across a wide region.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business or related field. Certifications in leadership and banking are preferred.
- In-depth understanding of branch operations including consumer lending and proven success leading a sales and service culture.
- Financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Credit union industry experience is a plus.
Please submit your application at https://www.bluefcu.com/about-blue/careers