CUES® Announces Supplier Member Advisory Committee Representatives
MADISON, Wis.— CUES announces the 2018 CUES Supplier Member Advisory Committee. Members include:
- Chairman: Randy Smith, co-founder/publisher, CUInsight.com
- Vice-chair/Chairman-elect: Liz Santos, SVP/marketing business development, BFB Gallagher
- Committee member: Peter Myers, senior vice president, DDJ Myers, Ltd.
- Committee member: Ben Mrva, executive vice president, Strategic Resource Management
- Committee member: Joe Woods, VP/sales/relationship management, CUliance
- Immediate past chair/Ex-officio committee member: Erin Allen, VP/national sales, BALANCE
The advisory committee meets three times a year to provide input and make recommendations regarding CUES Supplier Membership to the CUES Board of Directors. CUES Supplier members represent firms that provide products and services to credit unions, allowing CUES members to connect with industry suppliers and form mutually beneficial relationships.
To learn more about CUES and CUES Supplier Membership, visit cues.org/membership/supplier-memberships, or contact Kari Sweeny, CUES’ supplier relations manager, at 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 326; or email email@example.com.
CUES is the go-to source credit union professionals rely on for the highest quality talent development. We serve the evolving needs of the industry with excellence and value, making it stronger along the way. CUES offers highly rated institutes, conferences, and seminars, convenient online learning options, and progressive strategic solutions.