Board Governance Assessment
|ADD TO CART|
|ADD TO CART|
CCUBE Members - The “Assessment Only” option is included with your membership and the “Assessment and Summary” option is available at a discount. To receive your free membership benefit and special pricing you must contact CUES at 800.252.2664 ext.332 or email@example.com.
Quickly and concisely gather honest feedback from all board members on key areas of governance, including:
- Mission, vision and purpose
- Board structure and composition
- Fiduciary oversight
- Governance and leadership culture
- The supervisory committee
Results from this anonymous, online assessment tool will help your board build an agenda of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for it to prioritize and address.
How it Works
Each board member will receive an email including instructions and a link to a credit union-specific, confidential questionnaire developed by governance experts encouraging candid feedback.
Then, the board can choose to access and explore its results in one of three ways:
- Assessment Only: The board completes the online assessment and receives the results for analysis. (Pricing in top box.)
- Assessment and Summary Report: The board completes the online assessment, and CUES’s strategic partner, Quantum Governance, L3C, will review the results and provide an executive summary report. (Pricing in bottom box.)
- Board Assessment Facilitation: The board completes the online assessment, and CUES’s strategic partner, Quantum Governance, L3C, will facilitate a board meeting; addressing survey results, providing an executive report, and helping transition the information into action. (Contact CUES for a quote.)
Help your board thrive, get started now. Contact CUES at 800.252.2664 or 608.271.2664, ext. 340, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Webinar Playback