Teachers Federal Credit Union
Hauppauge, New York
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing leader to energize the brand and overall marketing strategy at Teachers Federal Credit Union (Teachers). You are an expert marketer in the financial services industry and a leader of leaders. You will direct all marketing aspects, including brand and product marketing, internal and external communications, website, agency partnerships, social media, and marketing operations.
You are content crazed and will develop and implement content strategies to engage and educate the members about Teachers’ products and services and their value propositions. You will integrate content with digital marketing, consumer messaging, and internal communications to strengthen and elevate the Teachers brand, member experience, and employee engagement. You will work with content creators internally and externally to ensure on-brand, consistent and relevant messaging in all channels. Teachers plans to expand their reach nationwide and the SVP will play an integral role in launching, promoting and communicating this expansion.
Strategic thinking and alignment with Teachers’ strategic plan are foundational to all aspects of marketing, coupled with collaboration with external and internal partners. You own the relationships with our external marketing partners, including creative, content, social media, and analytics, and engage with them to maximize ROI for the business. You work collaboratively with internal partners on overall strategy and utilization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics tools. You have a general understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements and can manage risk while maintaining compliance.
The SVP reports directly to the CEO, who will be a champion for new ideas and marketing boldness as he has extensive marketing experience and a passion for possibility, especially around improving member and employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in the financial services industry, including 5+ years of marketing leadership experience.
- Experience leading a multifaceted team in a fast-paced, high-performing marketing organization.
- Ability to review data, interpret results, and create actionable and measurable strategies.
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams, develop people, and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Experience with new product/program launches and developing go-to-market launch plans
- Experience with: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google analytics, social media reporting tools and other MarTech tools
- Broad marketing and communications experience including brand, advertising, direct, digital, social media, branch merchandising and public relations
ABOUT TEACHERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Founded in 1952, Teachers Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial institution with 32 branch locations in New York throughout Long Island, Queens and Manhattan and is a growing mortgage presence throughout the country. Teachers FCU provides members with exceptional value and service by hiring action-oriented people who share a passion for business and the goal of exceptional member service. Teachers FCU will ensure success by improving continuously, never being satisfied with the status quo, and never slowing down.
ABOUT DDJ MYERS, LTD.
DDJ Myers is the executive search consultant for this organization. Our expertise is in supporting leadership teams in sustainable practices for high-performing organizations through succession planning, leadership development programs, executive coaching, board governance and renewal, and executive search. Please learn more about us at www.ddjmyers.com.
To submit your confidential resume and learn more about the position represented by DDJ Myers, Ltd., please go to http://ddjmyers.com/positions/ or call (800) 574-8877.